Community-Based Drug and Alcohol Treatment
“Nothing worthwhile ever happens quickly and easily. You achieve only as you are determined to achieve... and as you keep at it until you have achieved.” ~Robert H. Lauer
The mission of Crossroads Counseling, Inc, is to provide substance abusers and their families with community-based addiction treatment and innovative strategies designed to awaken a desire and commitment to change, which will create a sense of hope and healing in our community by reaching one person at a time.
Community-Based Drug and Alcohol Therapists offer:
* Individual and family therapy using a team-based approach
* Case coordination
* Family support services
* Parent education
* Crisis intervention
* Treatment in the home
This program may be for you if…
* You are ready to make a life change.
* You are willing to attempt and maintain abstinence from drugs and alcohol.
* You are between the ages of 10 and 18
* You, or a family member, use drugs and/or alcohol on a regular basis.
Denise Feger, MS, CADCD - Program Director
Michele Geyer, MS - Community-Based Adolescent and Family Clinical Supervisor
Home | Services | Resources | About | Contact | Locations
2013 Crossroads Counseling, Inc. Website Design by Infinity Design Studios